* PRO TOOLS HDX recording with 4 isolation booths
* Outboard Gear - Manley, PreSonus, Avalon, Old School Audio, Empirical Labs, Neve, Bricasti, TC Electronics
* Microphones - Telefunken U-47, AKG C-12 and C414’s, Sennheisers, Neumanns - U87’s, M149, TLM 193’s, KM184’s and others.
* Plug-ins - Effects and Virtual Instruments - Waves Platinum Bundle, all Native Instruments and about 100 more
* Steinway 9’ Concert Grand D Piano
* Hammond B-3 and Leslie
* Wurlitzer Electric Piano and Hohner Electric Piano
* Marshall, Fender, Line 6, Bad Cat, Kemper Guitar Amps
I have a history of singing and playing keyboards on major hit recordings, including Grammy winner Celine Dion's It's All Coming Back To Me, Billy Joel's Uptown Girl, John Lennon's Woman, Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse of the Heart, and Bonnie Tyler's Holding Out for a Hero. I have worked with artists such as Barbra Streisand, KISS, Aerosmith, James Taylor, Carly Simon, to name a few. 29 years ago, I help found Electric Light Orchestra Part II and recorded and toured with that band until 2000, when that band re-formed as The Orchestra, ELO and ELO Part II Former Members. In addition to touring and recording with this band, I have recently produced and directed documentaries with Kee Kee Buckley, my partner in Ad Hoc Media Partners.
I have coached and collaborated with new and emerging talented singers, songwriters, and bands, and helped them with songwriting, arranging, rock piano, guitar, and even musical career advise.
With 40 years experience in rock bands, teaching, international touring, session and jingle singing, songwriting, TV and film scoring, sound engineering and music production I try to bring out the best in the people I work with.
Since I am currently touring and actively involved in many projects my time is limited.
Email for more information and for further communication to see if Charlestown Road Studios is a good fit for you or your project.
Near Clinton New Jersey
Gold Record for Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse of the Heart.